So, I slept great last night and could not wait to make my shake and enjoy it this morning!! I had energy all day today and did not even feel that afternoon 'slump'. I also had to start all of my details for the '90 Day Challenge' which included measurements, weight, before pictures, etc, etc. The FUN stuff! LOL.
Enjoyed setting up my business page on Body By Vi as well as my Facebook business page. Already following some other newbies on the Visalus network. I also printed out all of my sheets for selling and set up an awesome Business Binder!!And I ordered my Business Cards!
Loved my breakfast shake again of a banana, the Body By Vi shake mix, organic light vanila soy milk, Dannon Light & Fit yogurt and peanut butter! I think this is my favorite! Lunch was Body By Vi shake mix, soy milk, bananas and strawberries. Enjoyable and filling but I'm still hookd on the banana & peanut butter!
Anyway, we enjoyed a great dinner out and I noticed that I couldn't eat as much food. But I did enjoy a blackened tuna steak. My spirits and mood are high and my fiance says that I sould like an infomercial for Body By Vi! I just want to share the shake mix with everyone I know, I want to see if others will feel better drinking it like I do.
I did get my first customer today....it's my Mother-in-Law to be but that still counts, right!? I can't wait to see how she feels on the Body By Vi shake since the lady lives on Hershey Chocolate bars, apple fritters and Snickers! I'm always teasing her.
I'm off to cuddle with my Honey and drift off to sleep. Looking forward to a great weekend busy and restful at the same time. Tomorrow my Upline group is having our business training meeting and my fiance and I are going to teach them all about blogging and Facebooking!! My promoter package won't be here until Tuesday but I'm getting a package of Body By Vi shake mix from my boss tomorrow....he got me hooked so he can keep me stocked up! LOL
Recipes to be created over the weekend! Working on a strawberry cheescake one and another pistacjio idea!....See you tomorrow!!
Click on photo below to be connected to my Body By Vi website:
![]() |
| From Blogger Pictures |
Well, I hope you will enjoy the sharing and please feel free to check out the product on my site as well as e-mail me with any questions or ideas! XO Chrissy

No comments:
Post a Comment