Sunday, May 6, 2012

So, I missed a blog update at the end of my first 30 days, unfortunately! And here I am, with only 51 days left on my 90 Day Challenge! Feeling super and down 13 pounds! I really need to do my measurements again soon. I have also discovered enough energy and determination to be doing P90X exercises with my Fiance. We are now on day 12 and going strong. I'm still very week and my abs need a tooon of work and need to lose much more tummy fat. That is a very frustrating area of my body for me.But I am doing it and I am sticking to it religiously. I was even out of town at a work conference this week and we did our P90X in the hotel room and small gym at the hotel! Yay me!

My breakfast shake has on a regular basis consisted of 2 scoops of the ViSalus Sciences Vi Shake Mix, one banana, one TBSP of all natural peanut butter, 2 TBSPS of Vanilla Dannon Light & Fit yogurt and 8 ounces of Organic Unsweetened Almond Milk. Yummy! And it keeps me quite full until lunchtime. I am also still using a newly discovered product called PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter which has 85% less calories than even the All Natural Peanut Butter!This is going to cut my shake calories down even more! Which wasn't that high to begin with!! I'm psyched! Check it out at: http://store.bellplantation.com/4-Pack-of-1LB-Bags-of-PB2-Powdered-Peanut-Butter-p/1lb-pb2-04.htm



Yesterday we attended a super Shake Party and meet and greet in Tampa/Brandon/Riverview area! We met Nick Sarnicola, Co-founder of viSalus and he spoke with our group about the amazing growth and numbers that ViSalus Sciences has seen in this last year! We had the pleasure of meeting a number of Ambassadors in ViSalus, as well as a couple of husband and wife teams that are now 4 and 5 star Ambassadors! It was very neat to hear their financial stories and very motivating! What an impressive, interesting,and super nice guy Nick Sarnicola is!

As i have mentioned before, I began on this 90 Day Challenge for my health, it was all about getting healthier, feeling better, BEING healthier and getting back into my 'skinny' jeans. But now, after using the product for a bit over a month and truly seeing how amazing it is and going to the Challenge Parties and hearing other people's testimonies and success stories, I am amazed and excited! I am thrilled to be involved with such a great group of people and to have found such an incredible product that has a company that stands behind what it does. They give you everything that you need to succeed! All you need to do is use the product, feel great and tell people how great you truly feel!

So...here I am, Day 39 of the 90 Day Challenge. I have lost 13 pounds and am down more than 2 inches and so far with hardly ANY work I have made a small amount of money AND I am getting this month's product for FREE!!! How fantastic is that? And, I'm having fun!! I feel better physically, my mood has transformed incredibly, my energy is phenomenal and NO MORE BRAIN FOG! Wow! Yeah, I can keep doing this for a long while!

My fiance started 2 weeks ago and has already lost 9 pounds and is down one entire belt notch, legitimately! Not bad for a guy who won't even touch vegetables! Now he is even eating hummus with fresh mushrooms and pita bread!

Well, that's it for my 5 Week Update! Our 'team' is on the run right now. Time to make things happen and really start to 'Shake It Up'!! Our team mate Laurie Harris is running to become an Ambassador this month and I am going to support my promoters to run to be Rising Stars!! Lovin' the Vi Life! Catch ya next week!!

Click on photo below to be connected to my Body By Vi website:

From Blogger Pictures


I hope you will enjoy the sharing and please feel free to check out the product on my site as well as e-mail me with any questions or ideas or request that I mail you a FREE sample! Get a group of 3 people together and schedule your own shake party and you can get your next month's product for FREE! CONTACT ME!! XO Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment