Monday, April 23, 2012

2 Weeks Down!!

2 Weeks Down!
Posted by Chrissy. April 14, 2012

Wow! Can't believe that it's been TWO weeks already. What a whirlwind! Between the people that I have met through becoming involved in ViSalus and the positivity of the 90 Day Challenge - it's almost infectious!

I'm feeling great and I have so much energy it's hard to believe. I also have noticed a huge decrease in my craving for sweets and I cannot eat as much when I do sit down for a meal. My mood has been much better and more even and my "brain fog" has cleared! It's amazing! Plus, I am making money while I'm feeling better and working my way toward my BMW!!

I held my first Shake Party last night and it was a great success. Looking forward to our Party tonight with Guest Speaker, 4 Star Ambassador, Heather Guzzino! Should be enlightening
Tags: 90 day challenge, body by vi, visalus, mood, energy, brain fog, fun, bmw

No comments:

Post a Comment