This post will be for Day 4 AND Day 5! Super weekend. Tons of energy and sleeping well. Mood is fantastic! Still not experiencing that afternoon 'slump'. It's wonderful and I am not starving myself.
Have started working on some new recipes. Got my Mother-in-Law to try a strawberry cheesecake one for her dinner Saturday night and then she placed her order for some of her own! We used Unsweetened Organic Almond milk (only 35 calories), fresh strawberries, Body By Vi Shape Mix & 1/2 a package of Jello Brand Fat Free/Sugar Free Cheesecake flavor yummy! Then I whipped up a Banana- Peanut Butter one and sent it over to our Uncle Jay, he will be my next victim! :)
I decided that this product is an investment in my HEALTH. Not only am I making it a business venture for myself but I am on the road to being healthy. After the past 4 years of struggling with the Thyroid issues and the auto-immune Thyroid disease Hashimoto's, and the weight issues and the achiness and fatigue - I AM OVER IT! This has also increased my vigilance over the years regarding WHAT I am putting into my body...not just carbohydrates, sugars, proteins, calories, etc....but also hormones, soy products, gluten, nasty stuff that can harm the body and cause you more problems with inflammation, fatigue, IBS, etc. The Body By Vi Shake is Gluten-free, Lactose-free, contains non-GMO soy protein AND it's Kosher!
My best friend is battling breast cancer right now and it is an estrogen driven cancer (which can be made worse by soy intake) and I also know that soy can have some very negative affects on Thyroid function, my next study is into this topic. The wonderful thing that I HAVE discovered is that Body By Vi Shake contains non-GMO soy protein and out of ANY soy product, this is the safest. More to follow on this.
So, Day 5 on my 90-Day Challenge (day 10 on using Body By Vi Shakes), and still not having an issue with using a shake product like Body By Vi as a meal replacement. I honestly am a little surprised. I have to admit that I was concerned that I would not be able to do this but I am finding that I actually LOOK FORWARD to my shake at breakfast and lunch! And then when I prepare a super tasty and healthy dinner not only do I get full faster but I also think the food tastes more delicious thyan normal! It's great!
Cannot wait until tomorrow when my 1st Promoter Package arrives and next, my business card!! Woo Hoo!......Guess What!?....just got my UPS notification! My box is here! YAY!
Click on photo below to be connected to my Body By Vi website:
![]() |
| From Blogger Pictures |
I hope you continue to follow, enjoy, share and learn from these blogs! Also,please feel free to check out the product on my site as well as e-mail me with any questions or ideas! XO Chrissy

No comments:
Post a Comment